INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I, as brother and Trustee in the “MXXX BXXX Trust, dated

Customer Question

I, as brother and Trustee in the “MXXXs BXXXt Trust, dated July 13th, 2012,” have need for a legal assessment, of whether a case can be raised against the Trustee, Denise XXXX, for not fulfilling the court order.
Summary of Event History:
My brother was, until his death on December 18th, 2012, Trustee in the “RXXXX NXXXX Trust of August 25th, 2004.”
The trust was not able to pay the fees for this work, so that, at the request of lawyer Peter XXXX, a Court Order was sent out from the Superior Court of California, which:
”requires the Amount 48,790 USD paid as soon as the Trust estate has sufficient cash to pay this claim.”
On Thursday, April 30th, 2015 at 3:29pm, Susan XXXX, Chief Deputy Public Administrator wrote:
”Dear Denise. I looked at the case file for Renato Nogara Trust; it seems like there should have been plenty of money to pay Mr. BXXXX's claim. You are listed as the Trustee. Can you tell me the status?”
13 minutes later, Denise XXXX answered via email
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Continuation: Hi Susan. Mr. Brandt failed to do any tax returens for the Trust. We have not paid hs claim yet because we are still trying to determine the damages. The case is with my accountant and ske is working on it. Unfortunately, we don't have all the rekords and there was a sale of property just aften Mr. Nogara passed.