INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am looking to find a labour law advisor for Italian

Customer Question

I am looking to find a labour law advisor for Italian labour law, specifically relating to independent contractors. Is anyone able to assist me from SA, or refer me to a network in Italy? Many thanks.XXXX XXX

Category: European Law
Expert:  T.DePas replied 3 years ago.
Dear Caryn,

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.

I am an Italian attorney and I would be more than happy to help you with my advice.

Could you please give me more details about your question?

I look forward to your response.

Best,

Tiziana
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Tiziana

Sorry for the delayed reply. We want to hire an independent contractor in Italy. We do not have a legal business entity there and she would be paid from South Africa in USD.

I understand that she needs to be:

• included on the Register of Enterprises (Registro delle Imprese) maintained by the local chamber of commerce (camera di commercio)
  • obtain a certificate of registration (certificato di iscrizione)
  • register with the local tax office (intendenza di finanza)
  • be registered for VAT (Imposta sul Valore Aggiunto, IVA)

I understand her contract needs to be tied to a specific project, and have a specific start and end date. Is there anything else that needs to be in place in order for her to contract to us?

Thank you.

XXXX XXX

Expert:  T.DePas replied 3 years ago.
Dear Caryn,

I think you'd better readdress your question to an accountant.

In order to allow you to do that, I opt out from the question.

Best wishes,

Tiziana
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Tiziana

Can you not even advise on what needs to be included in the contractor agreement? I am not sure an accountant could assist with that as labour law is not his area of expertise. He can advise on payment, but can you please give further guidance on the actual contents or parameters of the contract. I am most dissatisfied with an "opt out" answer, without any accountant referrals. Please be reminded that I have paid for a satisfactory response.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy

I have not found an answer to my question yet and would appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.

XXXX XXX

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy,

I will continue to wait for assistance in this matter. Thank you.

Caryn

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Your question is open to all of our legal professionals and site researchers. I will mark your question high priority for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please can you confirm whether there is an additional charge? I have just had money deducted off my account?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. To better serve you, I will forward your questions to Customer Service where a representative will contact you via email.
Expert:  A.Valcke replied 3 years ago.
Dear Caryn,

Thank you for your message.

What services would you want the contractor to provide?

I look forward to your response.