INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Why is it that the priest(francisan) wrong spelling I know,

Customer Question

Why is it that the priest(francisan) wrong spelling I know, in Topusko Croatia doesn't have time to teach a ten year old boy about God and teach the prayers in Croatian. By the way he just starting to learn Croation,he lives with me here in Croatia because his Mother is on drugs,alchol, and has I don't know how many boyfriends,. The 2 boys have been treated very badly and has had a rough life,like being alone,hungry etc, which I wount get into riht now. My grandson still wants to learn about prayers and God. My son is turned off by the Catholic Church even thought he went to Catholic School. After this insident I myself am turned off by the Catholic Church but still believe in God. well anyway it's not about me, it's about a 10 year old boy who is confused why noone wants to teach religion.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Croatia, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.