INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

My question is regarding Romanian laws, so not sure if you

Customer Question

My question is regarding Romanian laws, so not sure if you can help. My father's home was confiscated during the communist era in Romania and we are trying to recuperate the property or obtain fair market value for it. I tried working with E&C Law Firm in Bucarest and they have not been much help. Can you recommend an attorney or have advice?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Romania, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your time. Please do not bill me then since you were not able to assist.