INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

I am an American marrying an Italian citizen in 3 weeks. I

Customer Question

I am an American marrying an Italian citizen in 3 weeks. I will move permanetly to Italy. I need to get a Residency Permit/Visa as quickly as possible following my marriage. I have a job offer in italy pending on this and they will hire me once I have this cleared. I frankly do not know where to begin but I am fairly certain a qualified attorney is what I need to see this process thorough. Can anyone advise on steps and shortest timeframe tobe provided with documents that will aloow me to work in Italy.Europe following my marriage?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already paid for this. I would like for you to close this and refund my money please. Can you confirm this action?