José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have been charged 4 times for a software that I have never

I have been charged 4 times for a software that I have never received. All the money was taken from my bank on the same day - 22 August!

The company is regestered on ym account as DRI spyhunter. How can I get the money back?

Allan
Category: European Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with. Please let me know if this is in relation to the UK?

Customer:

No the bank account is an offshore account in Sterling.

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

José M. spanish attorney

Its strange that an honest site charges you 4 times and do not send you anything at all. In my opinion you could be an scam victim of hacker

Try to contact the web site master and ask for an explication of your money or denounce the facts in the closer police station

Hackers ussualy copy honest sites to make their scams

Probably it clould happend in your case.

If you denounce and then everything becomes right you will got no further problms, so the best for you its to denounce the facts

I will be here if needed.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have just received an email from them now to day that they have registered 4 licenses and so taken 4 lots of money. That is not what I have and so I have told them to return my money.

I did have one license at the beginning of last year but deleted the software and told them that I was dissatisfied but never got my money back. I no longer have the SW installed and deleted it Feb. 11 2012.

I have also now found many that have complained about there tactics on the web so it is not just me.

I have reported it to ComplaintsBoard.com which has a lot of complaints about this company and regards XXXXX XXXXX a scam.

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Honest sites gives the money back
I am sure they are scamers and no honest people
Denounce in the Police but I do not think you could get your money back
Talking about them in forums, facebook, twiter, and similars you could get some satisfation also..
Thank you
José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney