José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

my 15YR OLD DAUGHTER IS HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH A 22 YR

my 15YR OLD DAUGHTER IS HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH A 22 YR OLD MAN WHAT LEGAL STEPS CAN I TAKE TO PREVENT THIS RELATIONSHIP
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not see any advice on what is the french law in regard to relationships between a 15yr and 22yr old male.My daughter has a uk passport so under english law the relationship is basicaly illegal what steps can i take to prevent this relationship in france?

Hello David,

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Hi

In France the majority of age to have sexual relations its 15 years old
So if she is over 15 years old its not a criminal offence and you can no denounce him for that
As your doughter may obey you as she stays at your home you could forbid to see him anymore but legally its vey hard to do it and even you risk a denounce of her for constrains
So, I recomend you to try to speak with her and look for psicologic help to try to avoid the relations going further
But legally you have very few chances of avoid it
Sorry for that.
Thank you
José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney