INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Good day,I am living in the Netherlands and I know we are

Customer Question

Good day, I am living in the Netherlands and I know we are under Civil Law here. Recently I have come across knowledge of things happening behind the scenes in world arena. These things are the biggest turning point in human history. People and organizations have been privately taking actions against the false economy, commerce and political structure. Under one such action One People's Public Trust has done the legal work to foreclose UN, Federal Reserve, IMF etc. I would like to know if the UCC filings OPPT filed are lawful and legal in the Netherlands, and how I can apply them. I s there someone that I can contact to get more information on this subject please?

I will include some links were you can find the filings and some more background information

http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/oppt-tools/the-foreclosure-flyer/

http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/oppt-tools/oppt-courtesy-notice/

http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/original-oppt-ucc-filings/

Attachment: 2013-08-20_090840_oppt_courtesy_notice_.pdf

Many thanks for your attention

Submitted: 1 year ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Rachel,

Thank you for your response.

Please could you continue to find a professional that could answer my question.

Till now I haven't find an answer myself yet.

Don't worry if it takes some time. I will continue to wait.

Kind regards,

Marjan

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Fran,

Thank you for your update about the status of my question. At the moment I don't need any further assistance.

Please take your time to find the right professional. I can imagine it is not a very common question and that it can take some time to find a professional.

No worries everything will come in the right timing.

Best,

Marjan

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for contacting me. I would like to wait to see if you can find a professional that can give me an answer for my question.

Like I said before. No worries if it takes a little bit longer and thank you for your efforts trying to find the best possible match.

Best regards,

Marjan

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Wendy,

I am sorry to hear that you cant find a professional that could answer my question :-(

I would like to get my good faith deposit returned back to me.

I have no other question(s) I would like to get answered in any of the other subjects you offer.

Thank you for all the efforts of your team to get my question answered and I sure hope and trust the people that looked at the filings learned something from it :-)

So how is do we do proceed from here?

"You" deposit (your organization) will deposit the 27 USD back to my Debit card. Is that what will happen?

Many thanks in advance

Take care and have a wonderful weekend

Marjan