INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Dear Madam, Sirs, Our clinic in Tallinn (, Estonia)

Customer Question

Dear Madam, Sirs,

Our clinic in Tallinn (, Estonia) is going to put on the EU market the test IgG ELISA using dry blood safer cards (903 Protein Safer Card) for blood collection. The same technology is used in the EU for many years for new born kids. The full analogue is the test BloodScan113 developed and provided by the Yorktest Lab (GB) - Would be great to receive all EU regulations concerning the transportation and other operations with the dry blood samples.
Thank you advance
Arkady Rosenstein Ph.D. Managing Member of the ROLE clinic ( [email protected])
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Fran,

Thank for the prompt response. Of course, I will waiting for you answer so long time as it needed. I would to repeat the mean question: is it possible to use 903 Multi Part Neonatal Card or 903 Protein Saver Card ( to collect a blood samples for ELISA IgG test ( for nutrition goals) in the limit of EU? Many USA companies offer this test using DBS Cards:(,; US Biotek ( e.c. Our company ROLE OY is on the market last 9 years offering elimination diets based on the IgG ELISA test but we use the blood sample from vein and can also provide the same test using the blood collection cards for patients outside of Estonia. Is it possible way or not corresponded to EU regulations?

Thank you in advance

Arkady Rosenstein PhD

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, Arkady. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Fran,

I will waiting for the answer

Have a nice weekend !

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Enjoy your weekend too, Arkady!
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,