T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney
Experience:  Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
66763543

We have a company in the US (website) that sells products worldwide

We have a company in the US (website) that sells products worldwide that originate and are shipped from Germany (exclusively). We would like to locate a second website outside of the US - preferably in a European country. We would like to have the least amount of bureaucracy. Is there a country with no VAT and less bureaucracy? It does not have to be in the EU but prefer Europe.
We would need assistance setting it up.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I got no answer so far.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting. If no reply by this weekend - refund my money.

Thank you for letting us know.
Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

It is difficult - if not impossible - to establish with certainty which is the best country from the two points of view.

Nonetheless, you might find useful to check the following EU Commission report on VAT in EU countries where you can find detailed information on every and each Member State.

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/vat/traders/vat_community/

In my personal opinion, Belgium might be considered the best country for the VAT because even though all foreign traders must be identified for VAT purposes,for transactions other than intra-Community transactions, there are a number of exceptions or exemptions.

I would suggest you to use the reports identify the Countries you might be interested in and then refer your case to the on line service of the EU Commission where you can get free personalized advice on your case by one of the national experts from the considered Member State. The service is called Your Europe Adivice, it's free and it is given within the term of 1 or 2 days.

http://europa.eu/youreurope/advice/index_en.htm

I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to accept my answer and rate it positively.

A bonus i very much appreciated.

I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

Best,

T. De Pasquale
T.DePas, Attorney
Experience: Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law