INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am developing a non alcoholic drink for my client which has

Customer Question

I am developing a non alcoholic drink for my client which has B vitamins and two herbs.
What are the maximum levels of the following B vitamins allowed in the 17 EU countries: B 3 as Niacinamide, B 5 as Pantothenic Acid, B6 as Pyridoxine and B12 as cyanocobalamin?

The two herbs we want to use are Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), and Rhodiola Rosea
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Fran,

I have not found the answers yet and I would continue to wait for an answer from your group of professionals.

Thank You,

John XXXXXXXX

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks John. I will try to find a European legal professional who can help you with this one.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wendy,

I am prepared to wait for the answers to my vitamin and herbal uses.

Thank you,

John XXXXXXXX

President

XXXXXXXXX

email:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX

cell: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy