INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

What documents? licences do I need to play BINGO in Portugal

Customer Question

What documents? licences do I need to play BINGO in Portugal & where do I get them from?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I am a moderator for this Legal topic. Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Portugal, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Thank you for your understanding,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried the internet, but cannot get a satisfactory answer.The police in Portugal insist we need a licence but cannot tell us where to get it or what it is. Even the town hall has no idea ( but that isnt so unusual here) nor the licensing office. I thought this might be a hard nut to crack, I was among the 28 arrested for illegal gambling while playing bingo.We are trying to get it going again by giving free bingo tickets, but can't get an answer as to wether this will be legal or not. If there is any way I can get an answer, it would be much appreciated. thank you

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will wait thank you.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
We do not have legal professionals in Portugal. However, we do have EU lawyers who may be able to assist, as well as site researchers. Thanks for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome!
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your time, I think as you have exhausted your lines of enquiry, I will request the return of my good faith deposit.