INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

HiI have a company which is legally registered and has

Customer Question

I have a company which is legally registered and has the right to do business in the EU. The company is registered to buy and process mineral ores, unfortunately on the 4 th of June 2013 I was arrested in Amsterdam by the soldiers at the airport, for the fact that I was standing closer to a certain point according to their charges, perhaps I looked suspicious to them I was beaten up and tormented and put behind bars, in the act I lost 2kilograms of gold bars, so now I am about to sue the Dutch Authorities for the missing of the gold bars and the loss my company has incurred, where should I start. When they are refusing that I had gold bars with me? How can I sue them?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think you may close the question. Since I have waited longer.