INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

hey i am a british citizen, married in sweden and have a child

Customer Question

hey i am a british citizen, married in sweden and have a child with a swedish citizen,my family live in the uk and i used to go to them every three, for months, other than the times he sent me home for few weeks andi decided to go back, the father tricked me to go to the uk this time because he always wanted to take the child away from me then he called the police and reported me as i abducted her which is not true, so i had to take her back by the court decision in the uk, and i was promised with many undertakings which didnt happen at all, fake promise, didnt get to stay in my flat, he attended the airport with his family, also i was arrested for a night, now i am fighting for custody and going through divorce, what are the cases where i can have sole, or joint custody but live with her in the uk? how can i convince the judge, and what are the chances? as i feel threatened to live in sweden, his family have a very bad history and hes involved with gangs, i also went through domestic violence, also i have no one there and alot of enemies, and i have a full time job in the uk now, a house and family, shes only two year old and she needs me that am sure about it.

Category: European Law
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question - I assume that in fact you are now back in Sweden - is that correct?
Claire
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am in the uk, I visit to see the girl as I hav no where to stay there at all, I just came back from Sweden yesterday I was there for two weeks in a hotel, I have to pay for everything.
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.
HI
I am sorry - I mean that the child is in Sweden and the court case is there?
Claire
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yea
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.
Hi
Then the matter has to be dealt with in Sweden - I shall opt out and transfer this to the European law section
Claire
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok please do
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 11 months ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi I am still waiting for my answer and I would like to know if anyone can help me, I will appreciate it so much
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 11 months ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I already said I am willing to wait
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No thank you just need an adviser please
Thank you. We will continue our search.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
So there is no one that can help me? If so then I would like a refund please