INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

How do Aruba laws determine a settlement for a personal liability

Customer Question

How do Aruba laws determine a settlement for a personal liability accident.
Since we are dealing with a insurance company, does it go by what coverage they have?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I still need an answer to the question

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Marcy. I will be searching for a legal professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I would like a answer.

I just need to know how Aruba laws determine a personal liability case.

Who decides how much the compensation will be, for pain and suffering

Thank you

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Marcy,

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Aruba, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Thank you for your understanding,