INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is a Dutch citizen. We

Customer Question

I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is a Dutch citizen. We have been married almost a year and have been registered for almost two years at the same address. Prior we couldn't live together due to her school being to far away from Amsterdam. Our request for family unification was rejected due to her not have a year contract to the date I applied and I believe her just shy of not making enough. I was wondering what options I have to stay in the Netherlands.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am considering hiring an immigration lawyer, could I get a refund please.