If u are a Romania citizen and own a housee

If u are a Romania citizen and own a house and you owe back taxes of 850 dollars..Can you sell the house and pay the taxes from the proceeds of the sell or is it necessary to pay the property tax before the sell.?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Yes, if you owe back taxes those back taxes can be paid from the proceeds of the sale of the house, and must be paid from the proceeds before the title can be cleared and the lien released.

When you sell the home, the forms will list the liens that will be paid off before you even get a check for the proceeds from the sale and that tax lien would be paid off from the sale.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you an expert in Romania real estate taxes?

I apologize, we have no experts in Romania. However, when we supply answers we do look at the laws of the jurisdiction where we are answering and as I do not speak Romanian I had to rely on translations and the best I could find is that they will take the payment for the lien from the sale before turning over proceeds to the seller.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have decided to opt -out and the customer service refer me to European Law.

Sorry about this!

I understand. I will facilitate that for you from my end. Best wishes.