INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

hi if a man have a baby in sweden she was born there and her

Customer Question

hi if a man have a baby in sweden she was born there and her father is living in another europ country as an asylum poitical the baby mother tolk the child away as a result of circumstances beyond control and the father want to join want to join them in sweden to talk care of his family gething the has been denied of permite of stay in sweden for 2 years now in sweden her bith rigth is been denied what can the father do please i need positive answer
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my computer is hajacked even if i go to bussiness center to brass i am highly monitored for no reason yes my name is XXXXX XXXXX i leave in italy perugia italy please help me to reach out to other world for help i am been traped down my phone number is +393884472843 i am been traped down because i am a christian my humanitarian document name is XXXXX XXXXX i dont have access to internet my life is at risk here the code city is 06128 perugia italy please reach my message to other christian faith

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

with the united nation asylum law, that when a famiy is been seperated due to circumstances that is beyound countrol under reunion of seprated families, is there no law guilding the reunion of the famiy under matrimonia?. please i need a reliable answer i am an asylum politicle in italy no humanitarian care if u are an expert on humanitarian laws this is a human rigt under protection i demand a positive answer or i will not be satisfered when i am not satisfered u know what to do i have no job no humanitarian help the 25euro i used is a month feeding i deserve best to from you guys so i can tell good story about you guys do some thing tangible an hungry man is an angryman thanks.expecting progress

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the additional information and your patience while we continue our search for a professional to help you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my order number is XXXXX please kindly return my 25euro in the name of GOD my postepay number is XXXXX you have no reasonable responce i beg you i need my money if you do blessing and peace of GOD with you thanks for your co.operation