How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Fran-mod Your Own Question

Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 48
Type Your European Law Question Here...
Fran-mod is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Locked by Customer Service

Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, I have not found the answer to my question. I would like the assistance of the professionals.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need to know as my accountant used the rate of 1.171 Euros to the pound to calculate my pensionable tax, which is paid in Sterling to a British bank.

I have been told that they should have used the figure 1.13 which means I would have paid LESS tax. The 1.171 figure was at the 31st December but I was told it should be an average of the whole year, or, the figurew set by the Spainish Government less 10cents per Euro to cover any charges incured. I need this answer by tomorrow as I have a meeting with them in the morning.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.

This is a Spanish tax question rather than a legal question, and we have no Spanish tax professionals on this site. The Spanish legal experts may or may not deal with issues such as this one in their practices.

If you find that your question is not getting answered you may want to consider posting your question on the Spanish version of our site, where your question would be made available to professionals who work in Spain on the Spanish version of our site. You may be able to get an answer faster on the Spanish version of

If you are not fluent in Spanish you can still give the Spanish version of the site a try by using Google's Chrome browser. Google Chrome will automatically translate web pages for you. You can download the Google Chrome browser here for free:

You will need to place a new deposit on the Spanish site. You can get a refund of your deposit on the US site by following this link or by asking me:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like a refund, please. I need this question answered by tomorrow morning and it will not happen. I will try the Spanish site if I do not get a satifactory answer from my accountnat.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I did not get any kind of answer, after waiting two days, I would like a refund of my money.

Thank you.

JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C. Freshfield, Liverpool, UK
< Previous | Next >
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C. Freshfield, Liverpool, UK
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex Los Angeles, CA
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP Hesperia, CA
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin Kernersville, NC
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther Woodstock, NY
  • Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know. Robin Elkton, Maryland
  • He answered my question promptly and gave me accurate, detailed information. If all of your experts are half as good, you have a great thing going here. Diane Dallas, TX

Meet The Experts:

  • INC


    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
< Last | Next >
  • INC's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
  • José M.'s Avatar

    José M.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Spanish Attorney
  • Thomas's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    UK based Immigration Solicitor
  • Top_advisor's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Solicitor and Attorney
  • Buachaill's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

  • T.DePas's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
  • A.Valcke's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    14+ years experience // Masters in EU Law