INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

hi there I want to search if my name is XXXXX XXXXX order

Customer Question

hi there
I want to search if my name is XXXXX XXXXX order from Europa
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Abogado3044 :

Hi

Abogado3044 :

Its imposible to get the answer from the web

Abogado3044 :

The information its not public

Abogado3044 :

If you think that a court is loooking for you you must ask there

Abogado3044 :

If it is from a police investigation its imposible to know

Customer :

I want to know if my name on arrest order

Abogado3044 :

Its imposible to know, you must ask in the court if you know if there is a court looking for you

Customer :

I want to know if in airport my name is written under arrest order or not

Customer :

so tell me why I paid money

Abogado3044 :

I am sorry to say that its not possible to know because this information its not public

Customer :

so what the point I paid money

Abogado3044 :

You could ask for a refund because your answer its impossible to get

Customer :

can you check if my name is on arrest order or not

Abogado3044 :

Write info@justanswer.com and ask for a refund

Abogado3044 :

No i can not Nobody can

Customer :

so with what you can help me?

Abogado3044 :

I am an spanish solicitor and I answer cuestions about spain or europe law

Customer :

tell me how can I check if my name is on list of European arrest order

Abogado3044 :

And its impossible to know if you are in the police data base

Abogado3044 :

It is impossible to know

Abogado3044 :

The lists of the police are not public

Customer :

but people writing you have to check your name if its on arrest order befor travelling that's why I paid money

Abogado3044 :

You can not know if you are, no way to know, list are no public

Customer :

you are as lawyer can you advice me how to do it

Abogado3044 :

Yes I can

Abogado3044 :

Why do you suppose they are you looking for you?7

Customer :

?

Abogado3044 :

Criminal offence?

Abogado3044 :

The orders could come from several ways, criminal offences, call from the court or police incestigations

Customer :

I had a case in Norway for 5 years ago it was complain from one patient and they ask me to come to court and I went to court then appeal of case second time I didn't go again and left Europe since that time

Customer :

I was working as doctor there

Abogado3044 :

Well, the only way to know its to call the court where you had to go in this time

Abogado3044 :

The court will tell you if there is an order for you to go there

Abogado3044 :

If you want to came into another place different of Norway its very improbably that there is a international order againts you

Customer :

iam afraid that they judge me in abestina in norway

Abogado3044 :

Well, the risk its to go into Norway

Abogado3044 :

In Norway its a very high probably degree to be arrested to go to declare in this court

Abogado3044 :

Out of Norway the chance is very short

Customer :

but iam Danish citizen and iam thinking if I will go to Denmark maybe they have cooperation

Customer :

is it possible to know if they judge me or not in norway

Abogado3044 :

Its very improbable because the competence of the court ends in Norway

Abogado3044 :

In my opinion, you will sentenced in Norway as a guilty and as you were gone the order will be in Norway

Abogado3044 :

But not out of norway

Customer :

do you think if they judge for example for one year the penalty will be old and die with years

Customer :

you have to knw

Customer :

you have to know case was about sex chikane

Abogado3044 :

Sure, all penaltyes prescribes. In spain is about 5/20 years depending on the penalty degree, always about criminal ofences. Civil actions do not let arrest people if they do not pay

Abogado3044 :

Sorry I do not know

Customer :

if they judge me in first court one year

Customer :

but I appeal and didn't go again

Abogado3044 :

The time to precription stars since the last sentence

Customer :

and the case was in 2008

Abogado3044 :

I do not think it will be prescribed

Customer :

and last court was in as I heard in april 2010

Abogado3044 :

You could call the court and ask...

Abogado3044 :

They will tell if there is a police order to teke you there

Customer :

what you mean by by prescribed?

Customer :

iam afraid to call

Abogado3044 :

Prescribed I meand the fine death for the time

Abogado3044 :

I mean that prescrition is the death of the fine if in 5/20 years they have not reach you

Customer :

but as I know norwegien low case judged 1 year will die after 2 years and so on

Customer :

you have no connection to court system in norway

Customer :

???

Customer :

my money is finish?

Customer :

no answer?

Abogado3044 :

'Sorry

Abogado3044 :

problems with my connection

Abogado3044 :

If the case dies in Norway in 2 years you will have no problems

Abogado3044 :

I will be here if needed

Abogado3044 :

Thank you

Customer :

stop taking money from my conto immediatly i didnt request any membership from her either i will complain and request big compensation for bothering me