T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney
Experience:  Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
66763543

Hello. I need a lawyer. My partner was shot due to race. I

Hello. I need a lawyer. My partner was shot due to race. I recently lost my family. People involved in drug abuse committed these crimes. I know some people that I want to sue for my safety. Where can I get a lawyer who has experience in hate crimes and corporations?

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please I would appreciate if you can answer my question.

I understand that if you cannot help on my case against racists and drug abusers I need to acknowledge the mafia responsible of the death and loss of my family members is simply too strong. I say this because yes I have contacted other firms and some of them have later declined to help me on my case due to insecurity aspects.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Jarmo

Hello Jarmo,

Because of the terms of service of this website and because of the contraints of the legal bar associations, none of our lawyer can actually represent you on this matter. What they can do is direct you to reputable referral agencies who could find you representation. They can also give you general information on your situation.

Thanks for your patience. We will try to find a legal professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great. Thank you. I would really like if you can direct me to reputable referral agencies, please.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Jarmo

Great! I will try to find you a legal professional who can assist with this.
Dear Jarmo,

I am so sorry to hear about your tragically situation!

You can find a list of Criminal lawyers working in Denmark at the following website.

http://wow.helpline law.com/lawyers/Denmark/5

If you are in the area of Copenhagen you might want to contact this very prestigious firm:

http://wow.helpline law.com/law-firm-lawyer/7468/7805

I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to rate my answer positively otherwise I won't get compensation for my service.

I remain at your disposal should you need any further information.

Best,

Tiziana
T.DePas, Attorney
Experience: Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you check the links, please. Neither one of those links open.

BR,

Jarmo

Dear Jarmo,

sorry but the system has automatically changed some consonants in the addresses.

Here there are the correct ones:

http://www.helplinelaw.com/lawyers/denmark/copenhagen

http://www.helplinelaw.com/law-firm-lawyer/7468/7805

Best,

Tiziana