INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Wo muss in der Schweiz eine Privatinsolvenz angemeldet werden?Es

Customer Question

Wo muss in der Schweiz eine Privatinsolvenz angemeldet werden?
Es geht um ein Ehepaar, das in Kloten wohnt, aber auch vom vorherigen Wohnort (Kanton Bern) Pfändungen hat.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wendy

Thank you for your answer. My question is still the same and I expect an answer from a Swiss Laywer in Germqan language please.

Have a great day

Freddy XXXXXXXX

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Wendy

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Leave it alone - too complicatet with jusanswer - it was just a waist of money.

Sorry and have a good day