T.DePas, Attorney
Experience:  Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law

Italian inheritance laws

I have received an email from a person who has advised me of the death of a relative in Italy.This person ( not a relative) has declared that my relative signed a new testamento in March 2013 died on April 9, 2013 and gave her casa to him. I find this unlikely since she always declared the apartment remain in the family. I have a 4 page hand written letter stating her wishes regarding the apartment that was written 2001. I am suspicious of this and need professional help. I have an old friend who is an avvocato in Sirmione Italy but, I have been unable to reach her. I would like the name of an attorney in Italy that specializes in this law.
Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

In case the person who contacted you tries to execute the will (testamento) and if you feel that this person has forced the will of the testator, you can lodge a file at the Tribunal to obtain a declaration of invalidity of this will.

You can find other contact information about the lawyer you are looking for at this link

Otherwise you can contact directly the Bar to get advice on the names of the lawyers who specialize in the subject at this link:

I hope this helps. If you are happy with my answer, please rate it positively and, if possible, agree for a bonus otherwise I would not get compensated for my time. This would be without any extra charge for you as only the amount you deposited would be used.

I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The relative lived in Rome. I would prefer to contact a lawyer there. Would the web site be the same but substitute Lazio for Brescia?
Dear Phyllis,

Thank you for following-up.

You can find the lawyers practicing in Rome at this website.

You can contact the Bar to be informed about the lawyers who specilize on the subject.

Please rate positively if you are happy with my answer.