Fran-mod
Fran-mod,
29631281

We are using a mixture containing trichlorobenzene as motive

Customer Question

We are using a mixture containing trichlorobenzene as motive fluid in a hermetically sealed enclosure for remote power units in unmanned stations. Are there any restrictions on the use of trichlobenzene?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.

Thegonnec :

In which EU country do you operate or wish to operate?

JACUSTOMER-4wyex9vu- :

Netherlands (offshore)

Thegonnec :

Sorry but this is a matter dealt with mainly by national health and safety regulations. I will opt out and leave your question for a Dutch lawyer to answer.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue to search for an answer,

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Pls continue searching

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
We will be continuing our search. Thanks once again for your patience.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, please refund my money