José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Is that true that in order to get residence permit/citizenship

Is that true that in order to get residence permit/citizenship in Spain, it is required to stay without a leave in a country for substantial time? This question is no related to any particular migration program.
For example is there any NO-exit period between the time when application is filed and residence permit/citizenship granted.

NO-exit = period when applicant is not allowed to leave/not recommended to leave Spain even for 3-5 days time in order not jeopardize the right for resident permit/citizenship?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wait!
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
We will be looking for a European legal professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you.
To be more specific this is Spanish law quiestion
Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am an sapnish solicitor, attorney.Its true that in order to get spanish nationality you will need as a ussual rule 10 years
But you can go out and enter at least 6 monsh each years
The point its to demostarte thatr you have been living in Spain this 10 years as your residence
You will lose the chance if in the same year you go out more than 6 months

I will be here if needed
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you!

are there any procedural limits during application procedure, when passport of applicant is taken by authorities eg. for inspection or person have to stay in Spain for relevantly short period of time, let say because he may be visited by authorities or smth else so that applicant is advised not to travel abroad

Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.

Well if somebody in his procedure is advised not to leave the best its to obey obviously

But because of his procedure not as a regular rule

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney