INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

I need to know the Taxes and Costs of purchasing property in

Customer Question

I need to know the Taxes and Costs of purchasing property in Warszawa, Poland.
And what kind of Taxation (costs) should i pay every year, beside utility? (like council tax in England)
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Poland, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I prefar to close the question..

Thank you