T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney
Experience:  Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
66763543

Titziana, Hello I have another question regarding an Italian

Customer Question

Titziana,
Hello I have another question regarding an Italian will.
Can a judges decision that denied a sequestration be appealed?
Category: European Law
Expert:  T.DePas replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your new question.

According to the Civil procedure code, the sequestration is a provisional decision which effects last as long as the procedure. It can be granted only if the contested goods are in danger. If the judge denies the sequestration there is no possibility of appeal but the party may apply again to obtain the sequestration in case of any change of circumstances regarding the contested good.

I hope this helps. I would be very grateful if you could rate my answer positively and agree for a bonus.

Like that I can get paid for my job with the amount you have already deposited.

I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Tiziana

T.DePas, Attorney
Experience: Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
Expert:  T.DePas replied 1 year ago.
Dear Lucia,

I hope my answer was of assistance to you.

I would be very grateful if you could rate it positively and agree for a bonus. Like that I can get paid for my job with the amount you have already deposited.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Tiziana
Expert:  T.DePas replied 1 year ago.
Dear Lucia,

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Tiziana
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Do you know if there is a waiting period of 90 days before we can file the papers to go to court to make the will null and void.
Expert:  T.DePas replied 1 year ago.
Dear Lucia,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please specify where did you infer this rule from? 90 days from when?

I look forward for your clarification.

Best,

Tiziana
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My lawyer made us understand that we couldn't file for the court papers for making the will null and void untill 90 days after the decision for the sequestration hearing was made.Are you aware of this?

Do you know how soon after the judge makes a decision for the sequestration,can the other party file papers to cash in on the estate and obtain funds from the bank.We were denied the sequestration so I was wondering how soon the other party could go and get funds.

Also ,as in our, since we were denied the sequestration on our first try how long do we have to wait before we can file for the sequestration a second time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it necessary to have the sequestration hearing first or can one automatically file the papers to make the will null and void without doing the sequestration first?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been a little while,I just have some questions.
Could you provide me with some names of lawyers in Genoa ,Italy or
Savona,Italy that handle predominantly wills or estate inheritances.

We are trying to get a second opinion for our case.
THANK YOU
LUCIA