INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Hi,I employ a consultant in Poland and according to the information

Customer Question

I employ a consultant in Poland and according to the information i gather i know that the length of holiday in a calendar year depends on the seniority of the employee – 20 working days less than 10 years’ service, 26 working days above 10 years’ service.

I have two questions that i would appriciate your advice:
- Is it a legal requirment to count the years of study as part of the years of experience? and if it is how should i count it? (the employee has 3 years of experience and a first degree)
- Is the company guidelines that not allow to accumale vacation days from one year to another can be applicable to Poland as well?

Many thanks for you time and adice!
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy,

Many thanks for your effort and for trying to find the answer for me.

I will try to contact someone directly in Poland so please cancell the question.

Do you know how can i cancell my registration and payment?

Kind regards, Liat.