José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

a friend has acussed me of sending anonymous messages to his

a friend has acussed me of sending anonymous messages to his partner.i don0t believe him as i have done no such thing but he says he has proof. what can i do?
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Abogado3044 :

Hi

Abogado3044 :

If you considerer it you could put a denounce against him in at the police station for calumnia ( slander)

Customer:

i did that this morning and they refered me to the guardia civil

Abogado3044 :

It is just the same

Abogado3044 :

They will take your denounce and you two will be called to a court in a juicio de faltas

Customer:

i also thought of sending him a message and warn him of my intentions

Abogado3044 :

May be better for you

Abogado3044 :

To warn him taht you could put a denounce in the guardia civil

Customer:

i am a married woman and do not wish to take the matter to caourt

Customer:

court

Customer:

as it is a privat matter

Abogado3044 :

I understand, jut warm him

Customer:

the problem is i haven't sent anything

Customer:

and i think it is his partner

Customer:

who is sending the messages

Abogado3044 :

I see.

Customer:

i think i'll just warn him. i just needed to know haw i stand

Abogado3044 :

Its the better for you

Customer:

thank you

Abogado3044 :

Just warn him

Abogado3044 :

Thank you

Abogado3044 :

In court could be worse for you for sure

Customer:

i'll do that. but should i tell him i'm reporting him to the guardia civil o just say i'm going to

Abogado3044 :

Better not go to the guardia civil until you has spoken with him

Abogado3044 :

You will have time to go if needed

Customer:

ok. thank you for you advise

Abogado3044 :

Thank you

Abogado3044 :

Have agood day

Abogado3044 :

I will be here if needed

Customer:

same to you good bye

Abogado3044 :

Please do not forget to rate my service positivly

Abogado3044 :

Thank you

Abogado3044 :

If you do not rate it positively the site does not pay me. Thank you

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
I will be on line if needed
Thank you