How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been left my home uso fructo by my partner of 20

Customer Question

I have been left my home uso fructo by my partner of 20 years but his children in england are refusing to acknowledge the executor. I am in Andalucia Spain and I am also acknowledged in the will as being in cohabitation with him. Can they challenge

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry I needed to know for first thing this morning. Thankyou for trying but please cancel request.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No sorry please can you cancel this question for me as I needed the answer early this morning and now am on my way to meeting with lawyer.

Thankyou anyway.

Related European Law Questions