José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I plan to travel to saudi arabia with saudi visa and Im holding

I plan to travel to saudi arabia with saudi visa and I'm holding philippine passport since my father is pure arabian. We both plan me and my father going to france for tourist visa going to france. Can i get a shengen visa in saudi arabia? Thank you very much!
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Abogado3044 :

Hi

Abogado3044 :

You could ask for a visa in Arabia, no problem

Customer:

hello sir, my father is pure arabian and im filipina can we both process our shengen visa going to france for visit a friend?

Abogado3044 :

Yes

Customer:

my visa for saudi still on process i am a filipina with philippine passport and i plan for tourist visa in saudo with my father

Customer:

but i am tourist in saudi arabia

Abogado3044 :

You can do it in the closer france consulate in Arabia

Abogado3044 :

http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/south_africa/documents/schengen_visa_requirments_en.pdf

Customer:

I plan to visit in saudi for 1 month on august. and during visit we plan to stay in france for a week with shengen visa...

Customer:

is it really possible and is it not illegal to process in saudi?

Abogado3044 :

You could manage the schengen visa now in your country or later on in Arabia

Customer:

okey what are usual requirement if in saudi?

Customer:

yes if i process in saudi as well as with my father?

Abogado3044 :

It the same

Abogado3044 :

In the link you will find all the information

Abogado3044 :

Abogado3044 :

Please download the PDF file

Customer:

now i just open it

Abogado3044 :

Ok

Abogado3044 :

I will be here if needed

Customer:

can i ask more pls

Abogado3044 :

Sure

Abogado3044 :

Whatever you need and I could answer ;)

Customer:

since shengen visa has many requirements like proof of emloyed or self employed....as of now I stop working

Customer:

then i have sponsor in france who can help me everything about financial needs

Abogado3044 :

Yes, you have to prove incomes without work

Customer:

because there are requirements that i cant provide...for now then since i start to make a business

Abogado3044 :

No, do not speak about business or will be denied

Customer:

so can i only show my bank statement as proof even i dont have anything to show like business reg. and etc but for money i can do

Customer:

ohh

Customer:

so i will only used visit visa

Customer:

on shengen

Abogado3044 :

Thats it is

Abogado3044 :

You need to probe that yu have incomes to stay without a job

Abogado3044 :

You will be a tourist, no more

Customer:

okey then since 6 month bank statement i can prove there is money in and out...is it okey? then at the end since i travel to france the sponsor will tranfer a money for me

Abogado3044 :

Yes

Abogado3044 :

You can prove incomes in all ways you got

Abogado3044 :

The point is to probe the incomes and roots in your own country

Customer:

okey so much better for me the tourist...then, my sponsor told if me and my father like business too he can provide if

Abogado3044 :

They want to know that you came no to stay

Customer:

needed since he has big company...thats why i dont know what to get

Customer:

what visa

Abogado3044 :

If you want to work you need a labour visa and this one has to be manage in your own country

Customer:

in shengen visa it can be visit or business right

Abogado3044 :

yes

Customer:

no i dont need to work....he just offer if what is most convenient for us to easily go to france

Customer:

i will only stay 2 weeks

Customer:

in france and travel other country

Abogado3044 :

Better tourist visa

Abogado3044 :

Bussines visa requieres a invitation card

Customer:

okey.. then he can provide too

Customer:

what im worry to be denied in saudi

Customer:

since i will process there...in saudi

Abogado3044 :

Tourist visa is not complicated to get

Customer:

okey thank you very very much...

Abogado3044 :

Than you

Customer:

is this the last i can connect?

Customer:

its my first time here

Abogado3044 :

Please do not forget to rate positively mu service

Customer:

yes i will

Abogado3044 :

You can open whenever you want

Abogado3044 :

Do not worry

Abogado3044 :

Thank you

Abogado3044 :

Have a good day

Customer:

so after rate i need another pay if i need to follow up question?

Abogado3044 :

No you do not have to pay later on if you used these question

Abogado3044 :

I will answer you as soon as possible

Abogado3044 :

But please rate the question positively

Customer:

okey sir thank you very much.....

Abogado3044 :

If you do not do it the site do not pay the expert

Customer:

okey i will rate...

Abogado3044 :

Thank you

Customer:

i hope to hear you soon.....thank you so much!

Abogado3044 :

Thank you sir

Customer:

its lailah

Abogado3044 :

Sorry lailah

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.