T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney
Experience:  Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
66763543

Only other thing that I was concerned about was any financial

Only other thing that I was concerned about was any financial responsibility that is levied on either parent as far as spousal support. I see that the support of the child is when the child lives with the designated parent.

Thanks XXXXX

Let me know any further financial expectations.
Dear Alan,

Thank you for your question.

The parental support to the child has to be given independently from any right to reside with the child.

Even when a parent lives separately from his/her child, he/she still keeps the duty to participate in child's education and economical support as provided by the spouses agreement or the Judicial Decree. Furthermore, Article 166 of the Code provides that, when a parent is deprived of parental rights by the Judicial Decree, he still has to provide for the child economical support.

I hope this helps.

I would be very grateful if you could rate my answer positively and agree for a bonus. Like that I can get paid for my job with the amount you have already deposited.

I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

Best,

Tiziana