T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney
Experience:  Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
66763543

i AM GOING TO THE UKRAINE AND NEED LEGAL ADVICE ON MARRIAGES

i AM GOING TO THE UKRAINE AND NEED LEGAL ADVICE ON MARRIAGES OR RELATION SHIPS THAT GO BAD. wHAT ARE THE LAWS IN THE UKRAINE ABOUT SUPPORT AND MY RIGHTS
Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

Could you please explain better your situation?

I look forward to your response.

Best,

Tiziana
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, I am just visiting the Ukraine and have been in contact with a 28 year old professional business woman. I am just wondering if things go bad and their is a child involved or even just a question of spousal support, what are the Ukranian laws that I am responsible for knowing about. If there was an intentional attempt to get me in a situation like that so she could be financially supported what defense do I have.

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your quick response.

Dear customer,

Thank you for quick response.

If there was an intentional attempt to get you in a marriage in order for your wife to get financial support, your marriage would be null for fraud. Nonetheless, this would be very difficult to prove into Court and it would not involve the obligations of education and maintenance the you would have towards the children that you might have with your spouse.

I hope this helps.

I would be very grateful if you could rate my answer positively and agree for a bonus. Like that I can get paid for my job with the amount you have already deposited.

I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

Best,

Tiziana