INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

NA-100

Customer Question

can I have a freehold/ownership of property in sweden, as a foreigner, non investor, non EU citizen?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, i can wait for the answer...

thank you

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes, i can wait for the answer,

thank you
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I understand your situation, Despite this, I want to try your serves, and need to be sure about real state law in anther European country..

so how can I countinue the process with the same question, and replacing Hungary with Sweden??

thank you

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Unfortunately, the professionals probably won't look for a different country listed in this question. If I close this question, you may use your deposit on another question so you could start a new question with the new country.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

okay, we clase this question...

thank you