José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Hi I have joint custody with my ex.

Hi I have joint custody with my ex. He has our son in Gibraltar as he was born there and attends school there. After the joint custody was put in place my ex disappeared with my Son for long periods of time. He has now informed me he is moving to Spain. Can I do anything?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question.
May I ask which court made the Order?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The supreme court in Gibraltar

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Then I shall opt out and transfer it to our European law section
It will take a little time so please be patient and I hope matters resolve for you
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you please explain why my bank has been debited twice for two amounts of £22 when I have had no help?

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi

If you do not agree with his decission to move the minor into Spain you could deny him to do it and demand in court that he do not be able to do it.
You can defend you deccision in court.
The judge will listen to you and he will decided what it the best for the minor
YOu have the chance to deny him to do it but you must contract an attorney to defend your rights
Contact a local attorney in Gibraltar and he will demand in court that the minor do not be allow to go out of there
I will be here if needed
Thank you
José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney