Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  Judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal (Conseil de Prud'hommes de Paris)
46873171

Hello Madam/Sir,I have complaint about binary option system

Customer Question

Hello Madam/Sir,

I have complaint about binary option system named i-option. When they called me they informed me about binary option and money safety system. With that system my main fund was in safety for 25 moves and each 50 USD, and they assured me with no under circumstances I might withdraw my money back. After my 25 moves completed, they gave me, my 500 USD back As a Bonus and they said, you need to complete 20.000 USD volume to withdraw your money....

IN that case, what can I do? Is there any upper commission to complaint about it?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, thank you for your kindness. I am waiting for your answer and I will.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still waiting... i won't give up on you. you have time to solve this.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your continued patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy

Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
i-option.com being a Cypriot operator, you may address yourself to the local financial services regulator: www.cysec.gov.cy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I checked www.cysec.gov.cy and I couldn't find the firm name i-option or Scorpid Trading Limited.

But in the i-option terms and conditions says its a Cypriot based firm.

What can I do to get my money back. Who should I contact?

Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry but your only recourse is to write to Cysec. If i-option or S.T.L. are based in Cyprus, they may intervene in your favor. If not, this means that this company is located where it pretends to be and you will have no option other than filing a complaint with the police in your own country for you will have been the victim of a scam. Yet the chances that you obtain your money will be limited.