INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

RA-hg

Customer Question

My husband has been operated 18.09.2013 under the diagnosis of lung cancer extended, which has metastasized to the bone.
On admission to the hospital 01.09.2013 made ​​a series of mistakes, which we are now seeing ( blood test was not performed on bacteria, and so on
18.02 he received the drug Aredia 60 ml and was discharged from the hospital, without any pain with such terrible diagnosis. a subsequent analysis of blood in my husband's bones found tuberculosis with only a few cell of carcinomas
Blood analysis was 25.02 from the hospital no one contacted us regarding the findings.
13.03.moj husband died, my kids son and daughter and I were in shock.
Especially when the daughter two day ago brought a discharge letter from hospital
Category: European Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you this morning.

I am very sorry to hear that you are in this situation. Please accept my condolences. How can I assist you? What is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could I please get a link to my sister husband to talk with you because I am still in shock.

He wants the doctor who set the wrong diagnosis of my husband has criminally responsible for his death

Thank you for your follow-up, Ina.

May I ask where you are located? I ask to ensure that I am able to properly answer your question and research your concerns. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Now I am in my office I work in little tourist Agency in Omiš - little town near Split in Croatia.

I started working that I would be a little easier

My thoughts are always with my husband

My sister's husband wasl graduate law and he is in the office in Šibenik

Ina,

Thank you very much for your follow-up. I am very sorry but I am not trained in law in Croatia, and I do not believe any of our profesionals have such training. I will open your question for other professionals to make sure, but I do not believe we can answer your question to any degree of accuracy at this time. I am truly sorry.