José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Good Morning, My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im victim of scamfraud. So,

Good Morning,
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm victim of scamfraud.
So, in January I saw in a german magazine an equipment.
In February I start to check that company if is real and if it exist registered.That company(OPENSERVICESLTD) is registered in UK as intercomunitary comerciant . All was ok and I get from this company a proforma ,I payd that machInery. The deal was to get the machenery ten days after the bank transfer. Last discution with tehm was in 25 February, the delivery date was on 8 of March, but no answer from them, no phone call answer, no email answer. That site exist ,it is open, but nobody answer to me. I reported the fraud to actionfraud.police.uk , but still no answer. Please adwise me , what can I do?!
My email adress isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Thank you.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Abogado3044 :

Hi

Abogado3044 :

If the police has no take part, may be they do not consider fraud and them you must contract an attorney in order to put a civil demand

Abogado3044 :

May be they exist but they have economicals problems, so the best way its to demand with an attorney in court

Abogado3044 :

I know it is an expensive way, but you could demand also the expenses of the attorney that you will have to pay in advanced

Customer:

Customer:

first step?

Customer:

I must go to UK to contract an attorney to start a civil demand ?

Abogado3044 :

You do not need to go there

Abogado3044 :

You could contact a local attorney who will make the demand, first out of court and then, if it fails, in court

Abogado3044 :

But you do no need to go, you could contact and contract him in the web

Customer:

how much expensive can be ?

Abogado3044 :

It depends who difficult it could be and the money demanded

Abogado3044 :

How much money was it ?

Customer:

13000 euros

Abogado3044 :

To demand 13.000 euros it could be over 1500

Abogado3044 :

Ask for several budgets, because the prices are not regulates

Abogado3044 :

So, you could get several prices and budgets asking several attorneys

Customer:

can you chose for me one local attorney?

Customer:

or to recomand me...

Abogado3044 :

Where do you need him

Abogado3044 :

Where the company is?

Abogado3044 :

Ussally the consulates of each country has a list of local attorneys who are recomended for they

Abogado3044 :

Yoo could reach the information of the list in the closer consulate of your country in UK

Customer:

ya, I will check

Abogado3044 :

Ok

Abogado3044 :

I will be here if needed

Abogado3044 :

I gently ask for a good rate of the service, if you do not do it the site does not pay me. Thank you. Have a good day

Customer:

Thank you very much and I will contact you when I need your help.

Abogado3044 :

Thank you

Abogado3044 :

Please remember to make the good rate, its important for me, thank you

José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney