T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney
Experience:  Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
66763543

we are looking for an international lawyer who can answer questions

Customer Question

we are looking for an international lawyer who can answer questions from time to time regarding event management and the media. Do any of you cover those fields?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Switzerland where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Expert:  T.DePas replied 3 years ago.
Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

I am an European Lawyer and I would be honored to help you.

Please let me know how I could concretely be useful to you.

I hope my answer is helpful to you.

I would be very grateful if you could rate my answer positively and agree for a bonus. Like that I can get paid for my job with the amount you have already deposited.

I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Tiziana