INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Dear Sir, Background, 38 km/hr excess speeding on autobahn

Customer Question

Dear Sir, Background, 38 km/hr excess speeding on autobahn in lucern with 80 km/hr zone in Switzerland in dec 2012. What is the penalty as the notification of violation stated criminal proceeding? From forum, penalty equals to 10 day monthly net income criminal record and license suspension in swiss? I am an Asian, does the court require income document proof? If do, would employment letter and bank statement with employer name salary payment are sufficient? Or they require tax return document? I make 4,000 Swiss franc gross monthly income with assets of 280,000 Swiss penalty, how much is my fine?
The jail penalty for speeding is for violation only since 1 Jan 2013, right? What if I get another speeding ticket on 31 dec 2012 but less than 34km/hr I.e fixed fine only, not sure yet. For first violation above, do i need to attend court hearing if i plead guilty in writing. Many thanks. Dennis
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Wendy, thank you. Please continue to find. Dennis
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!