INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Customer Question

Hello and good afternoon, i am a canadian citizen wishing to marry a Greek citizen. We wanted to get married in Turkey. What documents are required for this marriage, and would i then be allowed to enter Greece legally as a spouse. And later to seek employment. Thank You, Dave

Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello and good morning, yes i can wait a little bit longer.

Thank you very much.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please keep searching, now you can understand why i asked you the question. Thank You

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Costa Rica, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello i never asked a question about Costa Rica.?

My question is about getting married in Turkey, please review my question. Thank You

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Sorry. I confused your post with one I'd done before. In fact we have no lawyers in Turkey. If you would like us to see if we can find you a researcher, please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

After waiting a few days for a answer, you confuse my question with somebody else, and then tell me there is no experts dealing with turkey?? Very un-professional!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i will be looking for a refund..........