Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  Judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal (Conseil de Prud'hommes de Paris)
46873171

Good morning, My question is the following: I would like

Good morning,
My question is the following: I would like to register an out sourcing company which will be based in Europe, I would like to have my company out source experienced domestic staff for the high-net worth individual to work in there homes, Estates, Chalets or even yachts. I would like to know what would be my best option in registering this company, is there a way of paying less TAX if I register this company in a particular country, TAX haven country? What is your advice for me please.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Nuno
Ireland has the best corporation tax at present at a rate of 12.5%
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is it not possible to open a company in Tortola for example which has lower TAX rate? It is also a TAX haven I believe?

Tortola is not in Europe. You indicated you wish to set up a company based in Europe?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My apologies, I would like to have a business in Europe but interested in registering a company elsewhere. I would be interested in registering the business in a TAX free country. I have been told Tortola is a good place to start. If I did register in Tortola would there be any complications for me if I were to out source my staff in France, Italy or England.

Thank you in advance

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm happy to wait thank you. How long until I get a reply?

Regards

Nuno

Hello, Nuno,

Response times vary due to the question and the Professionals online at the time. Thank you for your patience. We will continue our search for a Professional to help you with your question.

Regards,
Wendy
I can answer for France. If you were to source your personnel in France, have them work in France or other EU countries, all income will be subject to French tax and social contributions. Besides all operations would and fund transfers to and from the HQ in a tax haven would be subjected to special attention by French tax authorities. The same is to apply in most OECD countries.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer @Thegonnec, I cannot guarantee that I will source my personnel from France, my personnel are located all over the world, I have built a large database of staff through years in the industry, meaning I am asked to provide a person for a particular position which could be placed in the UK, EU country, Caribbean. How would I be TAXED? From which country? Perculiar question I believe.

Thank you in advanc

Nuno

This will vary from one country to the other. If placed in a EU country, including the UK, all taxes, VAT, and social contributions would have to be paid in that country. You would be requested to appoint a local tax representative which would guarantee local taxes and contributions are paid before any payment is transferred to a so-called tax-haven.
Thegonnec, Judge
Experience: Judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal (Conseil de Prud'hommes de Paris)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This will vary from one country to the other. If placed in a EU country, including the UK, all taxes, VAT, and social contributions would have to be paid in that country.

The problem I will be facing is that once the client has paid my fee for out sourcing my worker, I do not know who I am going to pay my TAX and VAT too? The employer will have to pay the TAXES and insurance for my out sourced staff member. I need to know who I will be paying for my fee received from the client? Can I have a company in Tortola for example and pay my TAXES and VAT there?

You would be requested to appoint a local tax representative which would guarantee local taxes and contributions are paid before any payment is transferred to a so-called tax-haven. Could you explain this a little clearer for me please :)

Thank you