INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Customer Question

I am Canadian citizen and would like to apply for EU Passport. I came to Canada from Russia, Moscow in 1991. My sister is Bulgarian citizen.

Can I apply for EU passport/citizenship and does it have to be Bulgaria??
Can I apply for UK or any other country citizenship?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good afternoon,

Please Cancel the question.

Thank you