How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 5956
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your European Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am seperated from my wife for two years. I live in France

This answer was rated:

I am seperated from my wife for two years. I live in France and she in England, by her choice. She lives with my duaghter (15) and I with my son (16).
My daughter wishes to return to France to complete her education. My wife wishes to reoccupy the family home. I am completly happy with supporting my children and do not need my wifes financial assistance. Can she simply move back?
I have not made any legal proceedings yet, but there are some issues with parenting and alcoholism on the part of my wife and I would prefer that the children stayed with me. The children are in support of this too.
Any advise on how to proceed would be appreciated.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.



I am happy to wait a little longer if necessary. What is the further information you require?



We require no further information from you at this time. Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
I am an spanish attorney
If your doughter wants to live with you, and you want to be with her, you have to demand the change of the sentence you have now, in court
The judge could listen to her, her wishes, and yours, and its very probably that the judge allow her to go
The judge always take care for the interest of the minor, so, its very probably that the judge take her wieshes in consideration and allow her to go with you
The only part who could deny her wishes in your ex, but the judge will accept as long as her wishes are clear, the monor wants to be with you
So, contract and attorney and ask him/her to demand the change in court
As it will be a contenciuos demand, you can manage in your place or in France, as you want.

I will be here if needed

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You have not replied to the question, can my ex just move back.

Your ex is free to move back or go whatever she wants

Your doughter needs your autorithation to move with your ex if you do not agree the change, or a judicial order

If your ex wants to move, she can do it. If the doughter wants to came with you, and the mother disagree you will need a judicial order

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My ex can move back into the house with me, even if I don't want her to?

No she can not

She needs a judicial order who allow her to use the propiety and force you to go

She can no appears in the propiety an stay in any case

Please do not forget to make a good rate of my service
If you do not do it the site do not pay me

Thank you
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 5956
Experience: Spanish Attorney
José M. and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related European Law Questions