INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Problem cancelling subscription to Be2.co.uk websiteNow

Customer Question

Problem cancelling subscription to Be2.co.uk website

Now being threatened with legal proceedings by a German solicitor in Munich acting on behalf of Be2

here is a previous answer your team provided:

http://www.justanswer.com/uk-law/6oh38-hi-answered-question-regarding-dating-site-be2.html

I have replied to emails from German solicitor advising them that I genuinely tried to cancel in writing via email.

I even had a cancellation reference from Be2

I have advised german solicitor that I am flagging this up to my MP and local Police.

Thanks Lee
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dera Fran,

Thank you for your interim reply - I will wait of course.

(I put a link in from a previous query regarding Be2 , the same scenario, and the same German solicitors - I wonder if the solicitors did pursue it further please?)

Thank you

Regards Lee

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Lee,

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy