INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

hi , im syrian and my brother reached swiss few days back ,

Customer Question

hi , im syrian and my brother reached swiss few days back , but he doesnt want to apply for asylum seeker there , he wants to move to sweden , he already was cought in swiss and did fingerprint , is there any way to release him to sweden since his last distination is sweden

thanks
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will wait thank you

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy