T.DePas, Attorney
Experience:  Solicitor - Ph.D. Doctor Europaeus in EU law
A new question is answered every 9 seconds site is a scam?

This answer was rated: site is a scam?
Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

Do distinguish a real investment agency from a scam, you should check if UINVEST is registered with the securities agency or the financial regulator of the country where your investment is made.

Furthermore, there may be credit rating given by credit rating agencies to UINVEST and this may reflect on the financial capacity of UINVEST to pay back.

I would also suggest you to require UINVEST for reference of persons who have dealt with UINVEST and are their happy and satisfied clients.

If after your research you feel that the business is a scam then you may report the matter to the local law enforcement agencies or make a complaint on line with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) so that the matter can be investigated.

I hope my answer is helpful to you.

I would be very grateful if you could rate my answer positively and agree for a bonus. Like that I can get paid for my job with the amount you have already deposited.

I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.