Thegonnec, Judge
Experience:  Judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal (Conseil de Prud'hommes de Paris)

my mother in law lives in mumbai and we applied from mumbai

Customer Question

my mother in law lives in mumbai and we applied from mumbai for her belgium visas from mumbai ,the travel agent made a mistake and they refused the file and send to brussels for checking where they also refused the file .they needed more documents which i have now so we re applying again .will it be fine now for belgium embassy mumbai to decide and issue visas themselves as now the file is complete according to there needs  or they need again to send the file to brussels to check again ?my friend told me the embasy in mumbai can issue visa themselves if file complete and no need to send again brussels to check.

Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will wait for your response i have paid u money so will wait

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, Samir. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
This will be based on the assessment made by the consular officer in Mumbay. If he/she has any doubt, he will refer the case to his central administration. There less chance that he/she does so if the file is complete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so if the file is perfect according to their needs they will issue visas themselves decide without sending the file to brussels right?we asked the lady at the embassy she said all what i needed to give .we will apply monday for visas again

Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
There is no absolute rule. If the file is perfect, they may issue the visa; but they may also decide to let Brussels have the last. It really is up to them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

am applying tomorrow morning lets see what happens thanks

Expert:  Thegonnec replied 3 years ago.
Good luck!