Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  UK based Immigration Solicitor
28732269

by the way,we were married in a courthouse within the united

by the way,we were married in a courthouse within the united states(probably the most official way to do it) and have the necessary document to prove it....that should be official enough as far as the eligibility,right?
Hi, To prove that you are married for the purpose of your wife applying for a family permit for other EEA member states?Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes exactly,sorry Tom i shouldve been more specific.
Hi, The supporting documents required for a family permit are set out on this page:-http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens/eea-family-permit/documents/Your marriage certificate will be sufficient to prove your relationship. Obviously, you should check with the relevant authority of the country to which you will settle though.If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. You will not be charged any further money for clicking accept. Kind regards,Tom