TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach

I have some ants in my yard and in my house. The service has

Customer Question

I have some ants in my yard and in my house. The service has come and sprayed several times and they keep coming back. Today the expert told me that the ants were coming from a dirt pile in my neighbors back yard. How do I let them know that they need to take care of this or do I just keep having pest control come back. They are nice neighbors but don't like to spend money i.e their house needs to be painted.
Category: Etiquette
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 4 months ago.

If you have a nice, cordial relationship you can call her and simply say that you had pest control come out to keep the ants away and they noticed the dirt pile in their yard and you would love to show her the pile and hope that she can do what is needed to remove the dirt and the ants. Keeping it simple and light and friendly is the way to go. I would hope that she will be responsive to this as I imagine she doesn't want the ant problem either and may not even be aware of the source.

Let me know your thoughts. I am here.

Checking in to see if you had the call with your neighbor and how it went?

If you don't need me anymore, please click on the rating tab to rate my support. Thanks for understanding.